Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rugs for days...

Hot off the press...Patterson, Flynn & Martin, a boutique floorcovering company based out of New York, has just launched a new website featuring all they have to offer, in a searchable format!!
I swear this is the future, having everything accessible at the click of a mouse, no more product binders taking up library space!

I was really impressed with the website and their products of course and here's just a few that caught my eye that I thought I'd share with you...


Oh and maybe you know that Kelly Wearstler designs rugs for PFM as well, shown above is one of them called Emerald Cut...


But there are so many more to choose from and patterns that offer various colorways as well!!!

5 comments:

Pink Wallpaper said...

those are great!

SimplyGrove said...

Very Cool!!!

Annie Crowninshield said...

I’m in the process of designing our own line of rugs and am having creative writers block. Thanks for some inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this info. I've enjoyed checking out your discoveries.
Cheers,
Shane

Suzy said...

halleleuyah!